Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Caffeinated Chaos

Hello, right now, my name is Daniel Luster, but I like to inform everyone that right now, I'm chillaxed after the entire incident involving my caffeine-crazed chaos which started with erratic running from place to place and making random noises here and there, but then, at lunchtime, I was eating the seafood alfredo and cucumber salad ravenously, but I also belched in Kim Thompson's face in the process (which was so unpardonable) and all the Pepsi got shot outta my nose (which was very hilarious), but all of it got on my light-green shirt and blue-jeans. I flashed my bare, hairy chest at the workshop and acting all totally screw-loose; it was purely concentrated, caffeine-crazed chaos beyond belief. #CaffeineCrazedChaos  Kim Thompson informed Tammy Bond about my predicament involving a hyperactive, caffeine-driven escapade of mine, but I've changed my blue-jeans right quick and got on my army-green denim pants (which I have on right now). I was behaving quite erratically (which automatically makes me quite a screwy squirrel). That's such an awkward moment right there, but I'm very much well over that right now. I already apologized to Kim Thompson for such a caffeine-crazed outburst of mine. I've admitted totally drinking a great pot of coffee (which has caffeine in it), but I was being more wound-up than a $2 watch at an antique shop. Right now, I was thinking about transcendental meditation (with the mantra (which is "Must maintain calmness, must maintain serenity, must maintain sanity."). I'm presently chillaxed and typing out this blog which involves my highly-caffeinated hijinks.😞😞😞😞

No comments:

Post a Comment