Wednesday, October 4, 2017

I like to tell all of you about the incident that I had with Debra Carpenter: When I was doing my chores, I heard Debra Carpenter's truck pulling up towards the driveway and into the garage, but then, she went upstairs to discover how unacceptable my room was, and then, she believed that I was lying to her about the dustbunny underneath my bed (which I did). Moreover, I felt an odd mixture of anger, sadness, fear, and anxiety, but I was bursting into tears in the process (which is a sign of that odd combination). In addition, Debra was cleaning my room, but then, she went up to Red's to get a new shower curtain, and I was trying to call my mother (at 419-709-8375) and my sister (at 419-543-0120), but neither one of them were home at the time of the incident which have happened, though. That was a very unpleasant experience which that I was confronted with. However, it seems to me that Debra Carpenter had a rough day, even when it comes to me being overdramatic about the ordeal involving trying to stop lying and start doing chores. It was the worst evening I ever had.😧😧😧😲😱😧  By the way, the reason that I cried last evening's because that I did something wrong--lying, to be precise.πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜ž

No comments:

Post a Comment