Tuesday, November 24, 2020

I was thinking about becoming an investor in gold, silver and other stocks.

 Salutations, ladies and gentlemen! It's me again, Daniel Luster (the one and only)! Today, I like to talk about me investing in 24k solid gold (in gold bars and gold coins in the United States, Canada, and Australia), Starbucks, McDonald's, and Coca-Cola just in order to diversify my portfolio and for my 401(k) (my retirement pension to retire to Malaysia (in courtesy of Malaysia My Second Home). I'll be treated just like a king (living the good life). I'll make sure that the finances from my portfolio will be inherited by my children and my children's children and for future generations of Lusters after us. I'll be a real celebrity from henceforth. There'll be so many benefits from my retirement: I'll get free food, free drinks, and people asking me for my autographs.😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎 Although, I'll retire to obscurity as I move to Malaysia and have a Swiss bank account (with 24k gold bars and gold coins which will be worth billions of dollars in the immediate future).πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ It's way better than living in Beverly Hills, California, but until then, I'll bid you adieu!πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment