Thursday, February 25, 2021

I was thinking about opening up Daniel Luster Farms

 Hello, everyone! It's me again, Daniel Luster! I have a swell idea: I'll be the founder, chairman, president, and chief executive officer of my own company called "Daniel Luster Farms" (which will be based in Phoenix, Arizona). It'll specialize in marijuana and its by-products (including t-shirts, bongs, and jars of marijuana). The price of marijuana will be $50/per gram, so ergo, I'll make an easy profit off of it and I'll open up a Swiss bank account at Julius Bar. I'll be on the very front cover of Forbes magazine. I'll have Jennifer Hord (my life-skills assistant) to be my personal secretary who'll be working for me. Daniel Luster Farms International will be situated in the British Virgin Islands. We'll first distribute marijuana cross-country, but after that, the whole wide world will be purchasing the marijuana. It'll be profitable.😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

No comments:

Post a Comment