Saturday, January 14, 2017

Good evening, everyone! It's me, Daniel Luster. For those of you who don't even know me: I was born on November 21, 1981 (Scorpio). I'm a great big fan of "Sailor Moon" (a Japanese anime). I'm from Mansfield, OH, USA. I live with my mother in a trailer park in Woodside Estates (next to the Richland County Fairgrounds). I also do have a foot fetish (esp., with women's feet). I attend Richland Newhope Industries (right here in Mansfield, OH). I don't like Ohio weather, but I do prefer California weather (esp., in Hollywood and San Francisco). I like sushi, spinach, broccoli, asparagus, Diet Pepsi, coffee, iced tea, and beef jerky. I'm a really cool guy once people get to know me well enough. *wink* BTW: I'm an artist at the Element of Art Studio/Gallery (right here in Mansfield, OH). I do get on DeviantArt (http://ironbrony1981.deviantart.com/) very frequently, but it's my first blog, but all of you have to bear with me, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment