Sunday, January 15, 2017

I remember the one time (back in March 9, 2013) when my old house (back at 418 St. Clair St. (in Mansfield, OH) got incinerated due to a severe electrical fire, but it was all up to us to completely evacuate the premises immediately. That situation has put me into the mind of the Sept. 11th attacks. Moreover, I made the mistake for causing the fire (in 418 St. Clair St.). Me, my father, my mother, and my sister, Brenda all have stayed at Motel 6 (for a week) until we find a new home (at 1361 Steeple Chase Drive (right next to the Richland County Fairgrounds) in March 16, 2013. It was a harrowing experience, but what else was harrowing is about one month later in April 11, 2013, my father died due to alcoholism, a C-2 fracture, a punctured lung, and a few collapsed ribs. A few days later (at the Werner-Gompf Funeral Home), I delivered a beautiful eulogy which ended with "I'm gonna miss you, buddy!". It's forever to be treasured forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment