Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Me Being The Center Of Attention

๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉI was wondering: Do you ever get the feeling that you wanna be the center of attention? If so, welcome to my world. However, I always tried making a name for myself by doing some outrageous things like trying to get Osama bin Laden (which was too late because that that U.S. Navy SEALs already went up and killed him in Abbottabad, Pakistan),  being in a transcendental-music (rock/hip-hop/EDM (electronic dance music) band called "the Gangstaz", being the President of the United States (which Donald Trump already went up and tossed his hat into the ring), being the Mayor of Mansfield (OH) (which was too late that Tim Theaker tossed his hat into the ring), having my own reality series, but what am I supposed to do to get attention from a sizable amount of people. However, being an artist (at the Element of Art Gallery/Studio (in Downtown Mansfield (OH) is the only reality for me for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment