Sunday, July 9, 2017

😡😡😡😡Tonight, I was really upset about the way that things were going. The reason why is that I was trying to be careful with carrying the glass dish (on top of the pan) so that it won't break, but I was trying to tell Debra (my caregiver/roommate/friend) that, but Marcella (her mother) shushed at me, and I was becoming very irritated. Then, I said "I don't like to be shushed at!!!", but Debra said "I don't like being interrupted!!". However, the problem worsens as we started arguing with each other as we got to the truck (which is a Chevy Silverado). Then, Debra and I continues arguing until we went home, but meanwhile, I started crying my eyes out over the situation that I'm #1. In addition, Debra said "We'll forget about going to Maui Sands and places like that!!", but I was in quite a predicament right there. In the process, Alice (my roommate/friend) got nervous at both Debra and me arguing over the predicament at hand. Moreover, Debra told me that I was being jealous over Hudson (her grandson), but I said that I was trying to get over being jealous. In addition, I said that I don't mind being the center of attention, but I wanted to be the center of attention. Besides, I've unintentionally got on Debra's last nerve, but I felt sorry for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment