Wednesday, December 5, 2018

How I've Ruined The Seafood Supper

It all started this morning when I took the seafood outta the refrigerator and into the Crock-Pot, but Debra got very angry with me about that. As Bus #9's heading for Richland Newhope Industries, esp., 985 Longview, I was going about my daily routine (which involves getting pop from the pop machine and getting coffee, but there wasn't any work for me to do). During that time, I've watched the old 1966 animation classic "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" and "the Grinch" from 2000. During lunchtime, I've had macaroni with pasta sauce and blueberry yogurt with Diet Coke on the side. As I leave work and returned home, I've drank the rest of Debra's coffee (which was on her computer desk). Then, I've put the cup in the sink, but I was minding my own business until I've took the seafood outta the refrigerator again and put it in the Crock-Pot, and I've went upstairs to call Debra on her cellphone (which is (419)-685-1149), but then, I've told her that I've took the seafood outta the refrigerator and put it in the Crock-Pot, but then, she responded "What's wrong with you? Why did you do such a thing?" and I was caught dead in my tracks when she found out that I've done such a foolish thing outta disobedience. As Debra got home, she was pissed at me for doing such a thing like that. The point's that I wasn't even listening to her and I've ruined supper, for sure. She asked me some questions including "Why have you drank my coffee?" (which I've responded "Because, I was thirsty") and "Why don't you leave stuff alone?" (which hasn't any particular answer).  If it comes to me being thirsty for coffee, I require an energy boost. Debra told me that she isn't playing any more "games" with me any more, but I've cried, cried, cried, and cried constantly and constantly, but I've felt felt like that I was almost down to the breaking point--an existential meltdown, in other words. The very reason that I've cried a lot's because that I know that it's all my damn fault, but I've took the blame, but still crying about it. Despite the fact that I'm now 37 years old, I still do get very emotional when it comes to taking the blame for such incriminating actions like taking the seafood outta the refrigerator and putting it into the Crock-Pot, for instance, like, what the hell?! If you're reading this blog, you'll understand what I've been going through, okay? So until then, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment