Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

I'd like to tell the whole, wide world "Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!"--doesn't that sound so Christmassy. What I've meant by "Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!", I've meant by a holiday greeting to those who observe Christmas, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Hanukkah, Epiphany, and New Year's Day! It's a universal holiday greeting which makes perfect sense, esp., this holiday season (which falls on December). I'm totally psyched for the holiday season, myself; it's all because of tryna broadcast my Internet-wide spread of Christmassy warmth and cheer!🎄🎄🎄🎄 By the way, everyone: If I had my way, I'd put the sign which says "Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!" in every five-and-dime store in North America (including the United States and Canada) alone.🎄🎄🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment