Monday, May 8, 2017

😟😟😟😟As I got home from work, I went on the computer, but there wasn't any Internet. I was exceptionally disappointed, but then, I copped an attitude (which I've accepted responsibility for) with Debra Carpenter about the unpleasant predicament at hand. Then, I've unintentionally hurt Debra's feelings with my attitude. In addition, I've locked myself up in my bedroom for a prolonged increment of time. Then, I called up Brenda Webb (my sister) about the entire impasse which I was confronted with which involves a group of Amish construction workers trying to fix Debra's roof by removing all the shingles and siding. Moreover, on 7:25 p.m. (approximate), Spectrum (the Internet/cable/phone company) arrived to fix the quandary that I was confronted with. Furthermore, the cable and Internet are back on-line and I'm as happy as can be. Man, what a crazy afternoon this was.

No comments:

Post a Comment