Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I Saw The Nutritionist

Monday, I (and Debra Carpenter) saw the nutritionist (named Jill (who works at OhioHealth). She told me to be on a strict gluten-free diet (which means no wheat, rye, barley, triticale, nor certain processed foods), but I'm allowed to have juice, pop, tea, coffee, energy drinks, and water. We went home for a brief time before we went to Walmart to buy some GF (gluten-free) groceries (due to me having celiac disease), but we were up all night getting them, and we were trying not to throw the bags of groceries every which way (before putting them in Debra's truck (before we went home for the night). However, as we got home, I was unintentionally blocking Debra's light as she was trying to open the door to the house so that we were getting the groceries into the house. Moreover, I apologized to Debra (for blocking her light as she was trying to open the door to the house) and put the groceries away to their respective places in the house. In addition, I got my pajamas on, brushed my teeth, said my prayers with Debra, and we called it a night.😌😌😌😌

No comments:

Post a Comment