Thursday, May 25, 2017

I was thinking about making a really super-promising reality television show (which can be able to target an age group of 16 to 35-year-olds). The reason why that I was thinking about planning a reality television show (which can target 16-35-year-olds) is because that it might contain inappropriate language which may not be suitable for younger audiences, but it might contain comedy, drama, adventure, and even suspense. Moreover, I'm also thinking about receiving accolades for my show (including Emmys, Golden Globes, and Academy Awards). The stars of the show include myself, Debra Carpenter, Alice Williams, my mother, Uncle Bob (my adopted uncle), Duane Webb (my 1st brother-in-law), Brenda Webb, Mr. Beasley (Debra's father), and Mrs. Beasley (Debra's mother), but the extras are the "cast of thousands". Moreover, the stars get 5% of the royalties, but as for the extras get 2% of the royalties. In addition, as far as the money management goes, the stars and extras get 50% when the other 50% should go to bills, taxes, the interns, home improvement,  transportation, subtitling (in foreign languages), and dubbing (in foreign languages). It would be spectacular!!! I'd be the cameraman, the director, the narrator, the announcer, the executive producer, and one of the stars of the show! It would be on WMFD-TV (Channel 68.1 (in Mansfield, OH, USA) and CBS (and related television networks (like MTV, for example). It would be done with a cameraphone so that it's more affordable that way when it comes to making a reality television show which I'd be making.😎😎😎😎😎

No comments:

Post a Comment