Monday, December 14, 2020

I'd like to be rich!

 Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! It's me again, Daniel Luster! I'm here to talk about being rich and famous! I'd like a personal zoo (w/ chimpanzees, walruses, sea lions, tigers, bears, elephants, iguanas, dolphins, giraffes, orcas, cattle, pigs, and camels), a luxury megayacht (w/ 120 guest rooms, 1 grandmaster bedroom, 1 patio, 1 Jacuzzi, 1 shuffleboard court, and 1 wine cellar), my own gold-plated car (esp., a Lamborghini), my own mansion (w/ a butler, maids, a nanny, and a pizza chef), my Swiss bank account (either in Zurich, Switzerland or Dubai, United Arab Emirates), access to the Dubai Mall (in the United Arab Emirates), and a refrigerator with a built-in ice-dispenser as well as a Keurig coffee machine. I wish I was born rich so that I don't even have to mope about how much my life sucks, esp., when it comes to having to spend every last dime on pricey things like food, clothes, footwear, electronics, household appliances, and vehicles as well as beverages. I'd have a time of my life when I'm in Dubai (a city in the United Arab Emirates).😎👳😎👳😎👳

No comments:

Post a Comment