Friday, December 18, 2020

To Claire Aimee Spencer (alias "YourClairyGodmother")

 Salutations, Claire! My name is Daniel Lee Luster! For you who don't know me as a friend. I'll give you a few pointers about myself: 1) I'm from Mansfield, OH, USA; 2) I was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome (which is on the autism spectrum); 3) I'm all for the LGBTQ+ community as a whole; 4) I'm egotistical (However, you've got to be more patient with me when I'm that way); 5) I'm a caffeine addict (It's because I love regular caffeinated coffee a lot); 6) I love "Sailor Moon" (the original one) a lot; 7) My favorite color is gold (24k gold, to be precise); 8) My favorite countries include Japan, the United Arab Emirates, Italy, France, China, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Israel; 9) My favorite food is gluten-free pizza with everything on it; 10) My favorite beverages include regular (caffeinated) coffee, Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi, iced tea (esp., Earl Grey iced tea, to be precise), water, chocolate milk, bloody mary mix (w/o the vodka); 11) My favorite precious metal is gold (second only to platinum); 12) The part of a woman's body I admire the most is her legs (w/ the feet still attached); 13) My favorite cartoons/anime include "Sailor Moon", "Dragonball Z", "Tiny Toon Adventures", "Animaniacs", "Steven Universe", "Beavis and Butt-Head", "Happy Tree Friends", "Ed, Edd n' Eddy", "Beetlejuice" (the animated series based on the 1988 cult classic motion picture of the same name), "Pee-Wee's Playhouse", "Bobby's World", "Aaahh!! Real Monsters (an animated series with a specific cult following on Nickelodeon back in 1993-1995), "Ren & Stimpy", "Grojband" (an interesting cartoon involving an aspiring rock band lead by Corey Riffin (voiced by Lyon Smith), "Star vs. the Forces of Evil" (an animated series exploding with such special effects which will leave the audiences begging for more), "Unikitty!" (an awesometastically clever animated series inspired by "the Lego Movie"), "Beakman's World", the "Muppets" television series franchise owned by Walt Disney Television, "Spongebob Squarepants" (an animated series on Nickelodeon which is so spectacular), and "Voltron" (the original "Voltron: Defender of the Universe") as well as "Transformers: Generations One" (an animated series involving extraterrestrial, transforming robots from the planet Cybertron); 14) I like classic rock, classic hip-hop, reggaeton, K-pop, electronic dance music, classical music, and emo music; 15) My favorite animals include dolphins, orcas, chimpanzees, macaques, baboons, iguanas, penguins, moose, cattle, reindeer, polar bears, great-horned owls, guinea pigs, sheep, horses (I definitely love horses), sea lions, walruses, dromedary camels, octopuses, squids, platypuses, koalas, kangaroos, geese, pandas, lemurs, Bengal tigers, bobcats, Maine coon cats (the largest breed of domesticated felines in the known world), harbor seals, leopard seals, rabbits, squirrels, zebras, and gorillas; 16) My favorite bands include AC/DC, LMFAO, Mindless Self Indulgence, the Spice Girls, the Backstreet Boys, Linkin Park, the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, the Click Five, 'NSYNC, Rockapella (of "Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?" fame), Aerosmith, Van Halen, Bon Jovi ,the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and ABBA. 17) My pet peeve is not being famous. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment