Monday, September 7, 2020

2020 has been a dumpster fire!

 Hello, everyone! It's me again, the one and only Danial Luster. I'd like to present the #1 reason why this year has been a real dumpster fire's that it's due to the coronavirus (which came straight outta Wuhan, China), but that virus caused us to be in quarantine (from March to August (right here in Ohio). However, I have to put on my face mask at Richland Newhope Industries' Longview district. Man, I hate the new normal, but I sure missed the good old days (prior to the coronavirus). If I were President of the United States, I'd change all that (by stopping the spread of the coronavirus across the country and declaring every Friday to be pizza night, just to name a few). I'll save the world one country at a time. When I'm President, I'll expect all Americans to go either vegan or vegetarian. When I'm President, I'll expect all Americans to switch over to the metric system (w/ meters, liters, grams, and degrees Celsius) in order for the Unites States to keep up with the rest of the world (including Canada, France, Mexico, Germany, Japan, etc.). In addition, I'll expect my fellow Americans to keep a net zero carbon footprint by switching over to solar energy (from solar panels), wind energy (from wind turbines), hydroelectric generators (for hydroelectric energy) and fermented sugar beets (for eco-friendly cars, trucks, vans, recreation vehicles, and sporting utility vehicles). If I were to be President of the United States, I'd revive cursive writing within the American academic repertoire along with mathematics, science, art, and foreign languages (like Spanish, French, Mandarin, and Latin, just to name a few). I'll make 2021 the best year ever by doing such awesome things with breath in my body, a brain in my head, blood flowing through my veins, and a soul inside my skin. Moreover, if I were President of the United States, I'd conduct a Middle-Eastern peace treaty between the Israelis and the Palestinians which lasts an eternity. I also wanna create millions of brand-new jobs in this country of ours (i.e., the United States of America). I'll tell all Americans to vote for me, Danial Luster (the one and only) for 2020 on November 3rd. As of January 23, 2021, I could be sworn in. #Luster2020😎

No comments:

Post a Comment