Sunday, September 6, 2020

My Time At The Encore Hotel! B-)

 Hello, folks! It's me again, Danial Luster. I had a blast at the Encore Hotel in Berlin, OH (except for me being a real killjoy there). I had sausage links, scrambled eggs, and bacon (for breakfast Monday through Friday) and I had a variety of lunches and dinners (Monday through Thursday) (including a chili dog with cheese and a few dollops of sour cream on top as well as banana pepper slices). I went to the pool and swam for a little bit. However, in addition to that, Dan Davies (another individual) taught me that the first Thanksgiving began on September 21, 1621 (However, I thought that it was on September 21, 1620 and I was one year off). I've seen Niels Duinker (an 8-time Guinness World Record-Holder for the world's greatest juggler (known for his anti-gravity antics); and he's all the way from Holland, but he performed right there at the Encore Hotel's Amish Country Theater. I've got some fresh-new outfits for Tuesday September 8, 2020 (and beyond). Kathy Matthews and Kathy McElvain both had me all set when I get back to work.😎😎😎😎 I can't forget Lynyrd (the star of the show at the Amish Comedy Barn in Berlin, OH). I had a combined 12 cups of regular coffee (from Monday morning to Friday morning) (Oops! I had 1 cup of Folger's regular coffee Friday!)πŸ˜– As Luke Trieber, Katthews, Dan Davies, and myself went back to Mansfield, OH, we've visited Robin Decker and I've told Robin Decker "See ya next Friday!!" (which I always do).πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment