Sunday, September 20, 2020

Kathy Matthews Caught Me Fake-Reading A Book!

 Hello, ladies and gentlemen! It's me again, Danial Luster. I'd like to inform all of you about me fake-reading the famous book called "The Making Of The President 2016" (by Roger Stone). The book involves Donald Trump's 2016 election for the White House (in Washington, D.C.). However, Kathy Matthews caught me fake-reading (as opposed to actual reading) the first three chapters including "Trump vs. the Elites", "Round One: GOP Candidates Debate", and "Round Two: GOP Primaries Pick Trump", but I've failed miserably.😒 I guess that I can stick to watching "SpongeBob Squarepants" (an animated series on Nickelodeon) and "The Loud House" (another animated series on Nickelodeon) as well as "The Casagrandes" (another animated series on Nickelodeon).😎😎😎 Besides, I've lied to Kathy Matthews about reading the first three chapters of "The Making Of The President 2016", but I've failed miserably.😒😟 It seems to me that me and Kathy Matthews' relationship has turned completely sour; it's all because that she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore which has become very saddening for the life of me.😒😒😒😞😞😞 I guess that I'm a real animaniac (a person who likes cartoons).😎😎😎😎  I guess that I'm better friends with Robin Decker (the caregiver who comes every other Friday at 3:00 p.m.).😎😎😎

No comments:

Post a Comment