Saturday, February 18, 2017

😎😎😎😄😄😄At the morning of February 17, 2017, I was deeply concerned about Presidents' Day no longer to be considered a federal holiday in the State of Ohio. Moreover, I went off screaming maniacally like a madman and running through the hallway and onto the workshop floor, but then, I slipped and fell on my patella due to my major freak-out. In addition, I couldn't barely walk, but I have to rely on my workshop supervisor (from Richland Newhope (http://www.rnewhope.org/) to get my 20-fl.-oz. pop from the vending machine (for $1.35). At 11:45 a.m. (approximately), I went home (at 1361 Steeple Chase Drive) in order for my mother to look at the predicament (which was awfully painful) before I went to the doctors' office to get that taken care of, stat. At 2:45 p.m. (approximately), I got the cast wrapped around my left knee, but I got to have time for the fractured patella to heal up. I was pondering about getting a worker's compensation for the predicament that happened at Richland Newhope (http://www.rnewhope.org/). Furthermore, it'd be nice for waiting for my left patella to heal up in about 4-6 weeks, but in the process, I still get a few sick days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment