Monday, June 19, 2017

My Personality

My personality's that I'm quite expressive, but I'm fully capable of conveying a wide array of emotions including joy, sadness, anger, annoyance, lust, boredom, and tiredness. I can be weird due to my foot-fetishism, esp., towards women's feet. Moreover, I do like spinach, peas, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, and okra. In addition, I also like sushi, beef jerky, bloody mary mix, rocky-road ice-cream, pizza, salads, hot dogs, hamburgers, coffee, chocolate, coconut water, Diet Pepsi, various hot peppers, pasta, and authentic Indian cuisine, e.g., curry. I'm also interested in foreign affairs and foreign languages. My favorite website is http://www.deviantart.com/ and the reason behind it is that I like elastic girls (girls with stretchy powers), monster girls, robot girls, conjoined girls, extraterrestrial girls, girls with multiple limbs, girls with detachable body parts, and girls with sentient body parts. Moreover, I'm quite an honest person and I never lie (except the one time that I lied to my high-school teacher by saying that I'm from Detroit, MI, but I'm not). My favorite shows include "Sailor Moon", "Beetlejuice" (a cartoon based on the cult-classic movie of the same name), "Pee-Wee's Playhouse", "Beavis & Butt-Head", "ALF", "Bobby's World", "the Muppet Show", "Sesame Street", "Teen Titans" (and "Teen Titans GO!"), "the Amazing World of Gumball"," Courage, The Cowardly Dog", "Steven Universe", and "Transformers: Generation One". I'm friends with Debra Carpenter (my home provider/roommate/friend) and Alice Williams (my roommate/friend) as well as my mother (Dorothy "Dot" Luster), Duane Webb (my 1st brother-in-law), Shawn Webb (my 2nd brother-in-law), Brenda Webb (my sister), etc. I love cats, sea lions, walruses, koala bears, pandas, rabbits, penguins, dogs, giraffes, pigs, sheep, moose, dolphins, cows, ducks, chickens, goats, all kinds of animals. I'm gluten-intolerant (which isn't intended to be a part of my personality). I'm into mathematics, science, world history, politics, and geography. My favorite numbers are 7 (seven) and 3.14159265~ (pi) as well as the "golden ratio" (1.618) (which is based on the Fibonacci sequence). I love to visit Canada, Japan, China, India, Israel, the Bahamas, Mexico, Australia, Brazil, and all over Europe if I have the money. By the way, I'm a perfectionist (which means that I'm quite particular about everything which needs to be done in a certain way). I was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome (which is also not an intended part of my personality). I always wanna be rich and famous like all the TV & movie stars. What would I do with $10,000 is to put it towards my CD (certificate of deposit) and watch it grow exponentially through a compound interest (which spans 10 years). Furthermore, I'm quite a very interesting person, but if you want to know me more, please visit my DeviantArt account at http://theironbrony1981.deviantart.com/ for more details. Oh, wait! One more thing, I'm also into toilet humor (which involves farting, shitting, and pissing).๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment