Thursday, July 6, 2017

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠAs Debra, myself, and Alice got home from Kroger (and unloading the groceries), I was crying and getting disappointed by the ordeal, so Alice and I jam-packed the refrigerator with them (after Debra dropped us both off due to our incompetence). I was sensing a sense of worthlessness afoot, but an hour later, Debra got home with Hudson (Debra's grandson), but we unloaded the paraphernalia (in the cab of the truck) after that. In addition, I called my mother (at 419-709-8375) because that I was having a sense of self-pity/worthlessness, but we talked it over along with Alice Williams and Debra Carpenter. Moreover, I have to take in the good with the bad as I wanna make it through life's perilous journey. I brushed my teeth and said my night-prayers (as usual), but I'm now typing this post on this blog: http://sugardaddy1981.blogspot.com/ . By the way, I had some summer roll sushi for supper tonight and it was awesome. I hope everyone will read my post (which I've posted on my personal blog). Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment