Saturday, April 27, 2019

I've Frickin' Lied To Debra Again About Both My Frickin' Bedroom and My Frickin' Bathroom Being Clean (A True Story)

Hello, everyone! It's me again, Daniel Luster, as always. I've got a very, very important announcement to make: Debra have told me that I've lied to her about my frickin' bedroom and my frickin' bathroom being clean (which they're actually frickin' not). Presently, I'm in a very frickin' pissy mood when it comes to my own frickin' lying shit, but seriously I just cannot frickin' take it anymore; it's driving me frickin' crazy. However, I've got an inkling where I can renounce my American citizenship and relocate to a tax haven in the Caribbean, e.g., St. Kitts and Nevis (where I can gain a brand-new set of friends). In addition, Debra's got a brand-new friend named Maggie Mittens (who's a dog). Meanwhile, I'm typing down my post-adolescent angst through the words which I'm typing right now which involve such a great display of angst and jealousy (which involves Maggie Mittens being Debra's new best friend in the whole wide entire frickin' universe). Moreover, I'm quite frankly frickin' sick and frickin' tired of those frickin' sick, frickin' silly games. I'm not gonna frickin' put up with this frickin' bullshit any frickin' more. I'm really pissed off right now. I'm also voicing my opinion about my life which is that it makes me feel dejected, disillusioned, disappointed, dispirited, desperate. As I went upstairs, I've called Maggie Mittens (the dog) a "son of a bitch", but Debra scolded me for calling her dog a bad name. I'm not okay, I'm mentally-tortured and angst-ridden by all the lies and all the other stupid shit I've frickin' pulled on Debra.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 Man, I just frickin' hate my frickin' life!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 I also like to inform all of you that I'm a tortured (mentally, spiritually, and financially), angst-ridden, 37-year-old autistic man who's fed up with life, esp., the unfairness of it.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

No comments:

Post a Comment