Thursday, August 15, 2019

A New Car For The Ages

Just the other day, I was thinking about inventing a deluxe hybrid car for the ages which runs on both solar power (via solar panels which run on radium batteries) and fermented sugar from sugar beets, but when I submit my idea to Tesla (which is owned by Elon Musk), my idea will become a reality which millions of such hybrid cars running around the world, we can reduce our carbon footprint down to zero so that humans and other organic life can live longer, yet prosperous lives than ever before. Let's plan it for the planet! Furthermore, we can invest in my idea via Swell Investing (a green stock (as in an eco-friendly stock). I'm building the future!😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎 One more thing, here's a fun fact: The biggest polluters live in China, Nigeria, and India, but they need my invention (a car which runs on both solar power and alcohol from fermented sugar beets) to reduce their carbon footprint.💪😎

No comments:

Post a Comment