Saturday, September 12, 2020

My Harrowing Time At Logan's Restaurant

Hello, it's me again, Danial Luster. I like to inform you that I hadn't have my second glass of Diet Coke at Logan's yesterday and I was stewing/worrying about it. However, my caregiver, Kathy Matthews got upset with me about having my head in my hand and stewing over having my Diet Coke, but meanwhile, I went with Chad Gadfield and Ron Enright, but Luke Trieber and Michael Turner (who was throwing a tantrum) didn't come. However, I was feeling quite sorry for myself that I wanted death due to another Diet Coke (which was asking so damned much). When me, Ron Enright, Mike Turner, Luke Trieber, Kathy Matthews, and Chad Gadfield got home at 920 Sunset Drive; it seemed to me that me, Kathy Matthews, and Luke Trieber all had a long discussion about my unpardonable behavior out at the Logan's restaurant out at Ontario, OH. Eventually, me and Kathy Matthews had said our prayers together and I've promised her that I can behave for her until Robin Decker comes here at 920 Sunset Drive Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. (which I've stand corrected). Although, I did embarrass myself at Logan's restaurant, but we all have to drop it.😎 

No comments:

Post a Comment