Friday, June 21, 2019

My $1,000,000 Dream Home (Part 1)

As I responded to the Publisher's Clearing House on Facebook, I want my $1,000,000 dream house on my very own private little island somewhere in the tropical region of the world where the weather's nice and warm. Without further ado, here's a list of the following things that I want with the private little island:
1. My personal Boeing 747 jet-airliner.
2. My personal yacht.
3. My personal armored car driven by a chauffeur.
4. My personal refrigerator (just like Debra's, but except with Internet access) in my dream home.
5. My own gluten-free food to be put into the pantry and my very own personal refrigerator in my dream home.
6. A supply of Diet Pepsi (w/ caffeine in it 39 milligrams/per 12 fluid ounce serving) to be put into the pantry.
7. My own hot, relaxing Jacuzzi (enough to fit 12 people).
8. My very own buffet table with the bowls for soup, the plates for delicious entrees, the bowls for salads, the plates for sandwiches, the pots for sauces, and bowls for ice-cream and frozen yogurt.
9. My very own automatic flushing toilet for whenever I need to pee, poop, or whatever.
10. My very own patio.
11. My very own manservants (including the poolboy) and maidservants tending my every need like folding laundry, cleaning the floors, getting the coffee for me (I like my coffee iced w/ caffeine, please), making beds (even my bed in the grandmaster bedroom), clean the pool, dust the furniture, etc.
12. My very own swimming pool (enough to fit 12 people)
We'll have social gatherings including the following:
1. Ice-cream socials (w/ chocolate, rocky road, French vanilla, butter brickle, strawberry, chocolate-chip mint, mocha, cookies-and-cream, fudge-vanilla swirl, butterscotch-vanilla swirl, strawberry-vanilla swirl, etc.)
2. Coffee parties (which will be open to all people regardless of wealth, race, religion, sexuality, gender, developmental disability, national origin, age group, height, weight, and dexterity). Cake, doughnuts, and tarts will be served at coffee parties.
3. Cookouts (w/ franks, brats, sauerkraut, baked beans, macaroni salad, potato salad, coleslaw, deviled eggs, burgers (condiments include cheese, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, pickles, onions, jalapenos, barbecue sauce, and even habaneros). Refreshments include Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mug Root Beer, Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew, Aquafina, and of course, you've guessed it--Lipton iced tea (cold brew).
4. Birthday parties (which all are invited regardless of wealth, race, religion, sexuality, gender, handicap, national origin, age group, height, weight, and dexterity). Either chocolate cake, vanilla cake, or pizza will be served. Even Debra Carpenter, herself will be invited to birthday parties. Even famous celebrities including Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Ryan Seacrest, Blake Shelton, Ed Sheeran, Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, etc. will be formally invited to birthday parties on my private little island in the tropical portion of the world.
5. Weddings (all people are welcome regardless of income, race, sexuality, gender, handicap, national origin, handicap, age group, height, weight, and dexterity).

No comments:

Post a Comment