Wednesday, July 24, 2019

If only I'd impose a soda tax, fat tax, and sweets (including pastries, ice-cream, milkshakes, and candy) tax in Hayesville...

I was thinking about proposing a 3-cents-per-ounce fat tax on all fattening foods, proposing a 2-cents-per-ounce soda tax on all sugary soft drinks, and lastly, a 2-cents-per-ounce sweets (including doughnuts, cupcakes, cake, ice-cream, milkshakes, pie, cookies, and candy), but 50% of all the proceeds will go to building a new hospital which I formally dub "the Hayesville General Hospital" and converting all citizens of my half of Hayesville to the metric system (y'know, meters, liters, grams, and degrees Celsius). As for the rest of Ohio, I might convert them to the metric system which the rest of the proceeds from the 14.5% fat tax. Taxing the citizens of one half of Hayesville with or without representation might me an excellent way of getting my way as the Mayor of 50% of Hayesville while Dan Beasley owns 50% of the city.😎😎😎😎😎 No offense, Dan Beasley.😅😅😅😅

No comments:

Post a Comment