Wednesday, July 1, 2020

About Today

This morning started off on a sour note as I've lied to Kathy Matthews about a simple "yes or no" question as I was busy peeing. However, in the process, I didn't even listen to her calling my name to get Ron Enright up, but the real bummer's that I've got one cup of coffee this morning because that I've lied to Kathy about a simple "yes or no" question which involved me listening or not. Ordinarily, I get two cups of coffee per morning, but this morning, I've got one cup of coffee (which was a real downer). Then, it was lunchtime, Julia and me as well as Ron Enright, Chad Gadfield, and Mike Turner went out to Kelly's (a  miniature golf course) to get me a cheeseburger (w/ onions, pickles, ketchup, and mustard and no bun (it's because that I'm allergic to bread), Ron a hot dog (w/ shredded cheese), Mike a cheeseburger, Chad some chicken fingers, and Julia, herself a chili dog. With our meals, I've got a Diet Coke, Ron has the same thing (which is a Diet Coke), Mike had a lemonade with his meal, and of course, Julia got water with her meal. In addition, we left Kelly's (a miniature golf course) in order to go back home (to 920 Sunset Drive). I was tryna hug Kathy Matthews in the living room, but she said "Don't grab me!" in a harsh voice, but she also said "Go upstairs and play on your computer!". In addition, I was tryna be nice to Kathy by hugging her and saying "Good afternoon!", but I don't wanna blow it. I can write blog entries.😢😢😢😢😢😢 Today, me and Kathy Matthews also had a long talk about not saying "I'm sorry!" for all the stupid stuff I've done, but I've cried out of pure angst.😢😢😢😢😢 Oops, I stand corrected that Ron has the cheeseburger and Mike has a hot dog (w/ shredded cheese). :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment