Sunday, July 26, 2020

My Whole Day Got Shot In The Ass!

Hello, ladies and gentlemen! It's me again, Danial Luster! I have some really depressing news: This morning, I was waiting very patiently for two cups of coffee as well as some gluten-free Belgian waffles and some sausage patties, but then, Kayla Thorne asked me a simple question: "What were you thinking about?" However, I replied "I was waiting for some coffee and Belgian waffles as well as some sausage patties", but then, Kathy Matthews has been expecting me to get my breakfast, but she said "Once is plenty, two is enough, but three is obnoxious!" During lunch, I was coming down the stairs after I said to Kathy Matthews "I'm coming down the stairs!", although, I've got a sudden inkling which I've asked the following question--"What'cha got cooking?" However, Kathy Matthews replied "I wasn't cooking!" Instantaneously, Kathy Matthews told me that lunch was ready and I've hurried up and got to the table as humanly possible. After lunch, I've watched "Lord of the Rings" with Kathy Matthews after I've bumped into her. I was being obnoxious.😢😢😢😢 I was conversing with her about how she's feeling, but suddenly, she proclaimed that I was being pissy and a smartass, so ergo, my whole day was completely shot in the ass (and no pun intended). I've went upstairs to my bedroom and I've took a nap...and I've cried my eyes out, but eventually, I've peed in the bathroom and I've washed my hands and then, I've dried them off with a fresh, clean paper towel, but then suddenly, I've got got on the computer (which I'm doing right here, right now). Besides, I was being a pissy-assed smartass, so ergo, my whole, entire day was completely shot in the ass! Oh, yeah, by the way, during lunch I've got grilled chicken, a salad (w/ asiago cheese and Italian dressing), and sliced beets, but out of idle curiosity, I was wondering what am I gonna have for dinner--I'll never know. Moreover, I wasn't even listening to Kathy Matthews all day, but I've took out the trash and that was a good deed. Presently, I'm patiently waiting until the whole ordeal blows over, but right now, I'm in the state of angst after Kathy Matthews stated in her dialogue: "From now on, I'll be pissy to you!" However, I don't want Kathy to be perturbed nor pissy towards my presence. I want her to be good, but I was pushing it by telling her to get the meds, cooking the meals, and doing the paperwork. Damn it! That must be totally hard to keep up with an individual (who has a smart mouth). Maybe, I'll try to do better.😎

No comments:

Post a Comment