Thursday, November 12, 2020

I wanna move to Hollywood, California!

 Hello, ladies and gentlemen. It's me, your not-so-humble correspondent, Daniel Luster. Guess what? I'm moving away to Hollywood, California (where the weather's nice, warm and full of motion picture industry). but it's so distant from the gloomy, wintery Ohio weather. I'm too good for the wintery weather right here in Ohio. In Hollywood during the summertime, I wanna sell lemonade at my very own lemonade stand called "Uncle Daniel's Lemonade Stand"--it's where each large cup of lemonade's $5.00. I'll take me and the missus (Kayla Thorne) to Hollywood so that we can prosper. I can be the owner of my very own lemonade stand, a blogger, a television and movie actor, a voice-over artist for cartoons and video games as well as radio commercial spots, and a Top 40 radio disc jockey (for today's hottest tunes), but also I'll also star in television commercial spots for Coca-Cola (as well as Diet Coke and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar) and McDonald's (a multinational fast-food chain). I'll possibly retire to a different country of residence via a residency by investment program. I'll also get the (ever-so-rewarding) supermarket tabloid publicity which I always dream about: The more the tabloid company puts my name down as many times as possible, the more my price goes up, esp., in the millions of dollars or even in the billions of dollars, you'll never know about me (I'm a real jack-of-all trades and a master of many). I'll even name a college after me--I'll call it "the Daniel Luster College Of The Fine Arts" (in Burbank, California) where I'll be the professor of the finest arts known to humankind including jewelry, sculpting, painting, cartooning, and voice-over work for cartoons, animated movies, and video games and I'm very, extremely skilled at the mastery of the fine arts. Me and Kayla Thorne will get married at the Chapel of Love in Las Vegas, Nevada and we'll have sexual intercourse after marriage and we'll have children afterwards. I also would like money ($1,000,000 for child support ($500,000/per child). I'll be a lemonade-stand proprietor, a blogger, a television and motion picture star, a voice-over artist, a star in commercial spots on radio and television, a rap star, a pop star, and a news anchorman (for a local news station in Hollywood, California). The reason why I wanna make more money from doing multiple tasks is that I hafta pay for child support, groceries, vacation cruises, pop concerts, and to put into my Swiss bank account (in Zurich, Switzerland). Since that I'm the hottest thing since sunburn, I adore the attention that I deserve from millions of fans around the world (including the United States of America) when I move to Hollywood, California. I love to retire to Malaysia if only I can build up my savings for the Daniel Luster Retirement Fund.😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

No comments:

Post a Comment