Tuesday, December 25, 2018

I've Had A Very Merry Christmas Today!

Hello, my name's Daniel Luster and today's December 25, 2018. I like to inform you all about the things that I've got for Christmas and they include:
1. a release of "Broken Saints: The Animated Comic Epic"
2. a 300-piece Puzzlebug jigsaw puzzle
3. 3 jugs of Clamato tomato cocktail juice
4. 2 cans of Bush's baked beans
5. a can of chipotle pinto beans
6. a jar of Vlasic Hot & Spicy kosher dill pickle spears
7. cookies
8. a box of delicious Frosty Nerds
9. 2 boxes of Red Hots cinnamon flavored candy
10. a box of Holiday Mix Skittles
11. a box of Queen Anne classic good taste cordial blueberries
12. a box of Zachary cordial cherries
13. a Hana Zuki figurine collection (from Hasbro)
14. 3 bottles of Jordache spray-on cologne for men
15. a bottle of cologne (which is shaped like a Conestoga wagon)
16. a cylindrical box of La Choy rice noodles
17. a La Choy chicken chow mein bi-pack meal
18. a "Megatokyo" graphic novel
19. a brand-new lunch box
20. a brand-new coat
21. a "Sailor Moon" DVD box set
22. a $20 Walmart gift certificate
23. $20 (in the form of a $20 bill, of course)
24. a cylindrical box of wasabi peas
25. 2 large cans of spinach
Note: I haven't made it on the very pointy tip of Santa's nice list until December 22nd of this year. Besides, I've got all the things that I wanted (in food and otherwise). By the way, I also got a sketch book for Christmas, too! I hope that you guys are happy for me for being on the pointy tip of Santa's nice list! Even, Debra have appreciated me for being on the nice list this year!🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄 One more thing, I've watched the Food Channel's "Christmas Cookie Challenge" when I was at my mother's house (at 1361 Steeple Chase Drive).🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅


No comments:

Post a Comment