Tuesday, December 4, 2018

My Cellphone Went Totally Missing!

My afternoon started out on the right foot until I've discovered that my cellphone turned up totally missing, so ergo, I'm currently having an extremely horrific afternoon; it's like that I'm totally stuck in the twilight zone or something. It's totally weird, but in a bad sorta way. I've went totally bonkers just looking all over the house for my cellphone. It was an extraordinarily disturbing afternoon, esp., that there's a total lack of human contact, even Debra, herself got the wrong idea. She called both Richland Newhope (esp., one out at 985 Longview) and All-Care transportation, just to determine the whereabouts of my cellphone. I've went stark-raving mad tryna look all over the house to ascertain the exact location of my cellphone--that's a very serious situation beyond anything that I can ever fathom, even if I can move all of Heaven and Earth to look for my trusty cellphone which I strongly cherish. Presently, I've calmed down, but I was extremely concerned about my trusty, handheld device. It's such a calamity! It was an unfortunate incident beyond belief. By the way, I've exclaimed grievously, "This cannot be happening!!!!".  I''m also ashamed of losing my cellphone on sight, esp., possibly at Richland Newhope (at 985 Longview). Having my cellphone totally missing really worries the hell outta me and I really mean it from the heart. It was driving me insane if it comes to losing my cellphone without ascertaining its whereabouts. However, on the bright side, I was totally busy spreading some Christmas cheer (with breath in my body and a song in my heart); to spread some Christmas cheer, I've exclaimed "Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!". (Note: "Happy Holidays!" encompasses  other holidays in December and early January including Kwanzaa, Festivus, Hanukkah, Epiphany, and New Year's Day, so ergo, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!) Furthermore, if you're reading this blog which I've typed, you might comprehend with the way I've felt about my missing, but trusty handheld apparatus and the way that I'm spreading Christmas warmth and cheer throughout Richland Newhope (esp., at 985 Longview). Until then, everyone--Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎄🎄🎄🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment