Wednesday, November 24, 2021

I need to do some side hustles.

 Salutations, ladies and gentlemen! It's me again, Daniel Luster. I was thinking about doing some side hustles like voice acting (for cartoon series, animated films, and videogames), rapping (esp., in the mean streets of New York City), doing stand-up comedy (at New York City's seediest comedy clubs), starring in major motion pictures and television shows (in every country in the English-speaking world), singing (esp., contemporary R&B, rock music, pop music, and reggae music), and partaking in athletic sporting events for the Special Olympics (like basketball, field/ice hockey, soccer ("football" in the Commonwealth of Nations), the 100-meter dash, and even swimming, but don't forget to mention weightlifting, boxing, and wrestling). I can make a guest appearance on "the Jerry Springer Show" or "Dr. Phil" (one or the other) about my foot fetish (including talking to women's feet, sucking on women's toes, licking on women's soles, having my genitalia fondled by women's feet, doing a foot fetish-related selfie w/ a sexy foot model, cock-rubbing on women's dirty shoes, whiffing on women's toxic foot fumes, and putting whipped cream on women's sexy toes and sucking on them). I love taking foot fetish-related selfies over the Internet, esp., on various social-networking platforms including DeviantArt, Instagram, Etsy, Facebook, and Twitter. My humongous foot fetish will be a giant success on television, newspapers, the Internet, radio, non-fiction books, magazines, and supermarket tabloids, e.g., the National Enquirer. However, the more that people put my name (Daniel Luster) down, the more my price (monetarily), fame (a status of being well-known), and popularity (a status of possessing a cult following of how many readers read about me involving my humongous foot fetish) go up! For you see, ladies and gentlemen--I invest in my foot fetish, my fellow foot-fetishists around the world (via the Internet) invest in me (the one who invests in his foot fetish). Being a cult classic is something that I always am from the time I've discovered my foot fetish (w/ Mrs. Boggs' feet (at Woodland Elementary School (in Mansfield, Ohio, U.S.A.) back in September of 1988, but I still have what it takes--being a foot-lover is the biggest side hustle there is! Yessiree! I'm moving on up in the world due to my podophilia (foot fetishism).😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

No comments:

Post a Comment