Sunday, November 21, 2021

I'm "the Big 4-0" Today!

 Ladies and gentlemen! I have a very important announcement to make and here it goes: I'm 40 years old today and I've got a bag of birthday paraphernalia including a 2022 calendar w/ all the scenery of Paris (a city in France), a small journal (that's the thought that counts), 2 firm pillows, and even a black box w/ a golden illustration of the world-famous Eiffel Tower (in Paris, France). Turning 40 years old means that I must be reaching a midlife crisis in my everyday life. Moreover, if it comes to getting married and getting laid (having sex) and even having lots of children--it's better late than never, lol. Speaking of which, I have to pay for the child support and my children's college scholarship tuitions and a 110% guaranteed policy to my children which involves them never ever repeating the same mistakes as I've made in the past 40 years (which includes chewing with your mouth open, masturbating publicly, screaming on top of your lungs at a public establishment, littering on public parks, lying to your peers and/or staff about even the most outrageous things known to humankind, writing the wrong words on pieces of paper with either a marker or a ballpoint pen, calling black people "niggers" (even if they deserve it), you get the gist). Being a man (or a woman) takes a lot of responsibilities including as follows:

Responsibility #1: Getting married at a religious establishment (maybe a church, a mosque, or even a synagogue).

Responsibility #2: Getting laid (in more verbose terms--Engaging in sexual intercourse with a female homosapien).

Responsibility #3: Going out on honeymoons, esp., visiting Paris, France in the springtime.

Responsibility #4: Having children, even five children at best.

Responsibility #5: Paying for my children's college scholarship tuition, esp., at an Ivy League university, e.g., Harvard University (in Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.A.).

Responsibility #6: Getting a much more reasonable job (or multiple jobs) like a rapper, a voice actor, a stand-up comedian, an A-list Hollywood performer, and/or possibly a singer in rock music covers (from the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, the Outfield, Aerosmith, etc.)

Responsibility #7: Saving most of my money in a Swiss bank account, e.g., Julius Baer (a Swiss bank in Zurich, Switzerland), but I, for one have to save most of the money into my 401k (my retirement fund).

Note: However, November 21st of this year has been a blast! #IWas40YearsOldThisTime (This hashtag's a keeper).πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·

No comments:

Post a Comment