Wednesday, November 17, 2021

I was planning on founding the Daniel Luster Gluten-Free Foods Company in Delaware (The State of Delaware).

 Salutations, ladies and gentlemen! It's me again, Daniel Luster (the one and only). However, I was planning on establishing a multinational gluten-free food-manufacturing megacorporation which I'll dub "the Daniel Luster Gluten-Free Foods Company" (the company which will be responsible for mass-manufacturing various gluten-free foods such as pasta, pizza, doughnuts, cookies, cake, ice-cream sandwiches, shawarma/gyro wraps, teabiscuits, crumpets, bagels, breakfast cereal and many, many more). It'll be based in the tax-haven state of Delaware, in the city of Dover (which I find attractive due to the state's tax-haven status). It'll have a registered trademark which will be dubbed "No-Glutez" (no gluten, get it?). It'll be operating in more than 180 countries (including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Sierra Leone, India, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Kenya, and many, many more--even Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Brunei, and the American territories of Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico). I'm also tryna make a PR (public relations) video (on digital video disc) involving my future relations thus relating to thousands of people around the world who'll be very eager enough and intelligent enough to be my future employees. I hope my public-relations video will sell for 20,000+ units worldwide in more than 80 languages (including English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian, Italian, German, Greek, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Icelandic, Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Belarussian, Ukrainian, Kyrgyz, Kazakh, Turkmen, Turkish, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Georgian, Hebrew, Arabic (Modern Standard Arabic (the dialect of Arabic thus spoken in the Middle East and North Africa), Urdu, Hindi, Assamese, Oriya, Gujrati, Punjabi, Mandarin Chinese (as spoken in Singapore), Japanese, Mongolian, Korean (the type of Korean spoken in South Korea), Afrikaans, Zulu, Xhosa, Yiddish (the lingua franca of the Jewish diaspora in the United States, Sweden, Romania, the Ukraine, and Hungary), Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian, Albanian, Macedonian, Slovene, Polish, Hungarian, Dutch, Flemish, Luxembourgish, Maltese, Lakota (the American Indian language spoken by the Dakota Indians in the Dakotas (both North Dakota and South Dakota, U.S.A.) and Vietnamese as well as Tagalog and Indonesian.) I hope that I might make a profit off of every gluten-free by-product that I'll sell to my exceptionally loyal customers worldwide, esp., in order to tell both Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk to step aside.😘😘😘😘💣💣💣💣

No comments:

Post a Comment