Sunday, November 14, 2021

My B-Day's Coming Up In A Week From Today (November 14th)!!

 Greetings, ladies and gentlemen! It's me again, Daniel Luster (the one and only). I have a very important announcement to make about my birthday: This year, my birthday (November 21st, 2021) will fall on a Sunday, and we'll have gluten-free chocolate cake and chocolate ice-cream during my birthday festivities. However, I'll turn 40 years old at the time during the birthday festivities. I'm really excited for the special occasion.πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ Moreover, Roy Rachel (my caregiver at 920 Sunset Drive), Luke Trieber, Chad Gadfield, Michael Turner, Ron Enright, Robin Decker (my other caregiver at 920 Sunset Drive), Kathy Matthews (my other caregiver at 920 Sunset Drive), Kayla Thorne (my ex-girlfriend at 918 Sunset Drive), Bonnie Thompins, Candace Geyer, Kim Carver, Denise Spillman (the caregiver at 918 Sunset Drive), Matthew Trauwten (the ex-caregiver/current transportation director for McElvain Homes in general), Suzy (no family name given) (the current caregiver at 918 Sunset Drive), Kathy McElvain (my caregivers' boss and president of McElvain Homes), and my family including my mother (Dorothy Luster (alias "Dottie"), Brenda Luster (my sister), Duane Webb (my first brother-in-law who's got engaged to my sister, Brenda Luster), Joseph Luster (my first-born nephew), Jaden Webb (my second-born nephew), Thomas D. Webb (my third-born nephew), Sylar Webb (my fourth-born nephew), "Uncle Bob" Smith (my adopted uncle), and many more--(So what, I've got an extended family here!)πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ’ Oh, I just can't wait to be a husband to my future wife and a father to my children, oh, what a wonderful world this would be for the life of me.πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺ

No comments:

Post a Comment