Monday, November 22, 2021

Yes, ladies and gentlemen...I do have a foot fetish.

 Ladies and gentlemen! Presenting the one and only, the eighth wonder of the natural world, I'm a legend in my own mind--please, give it up for Daniel Luster (that's me)! Hello, everyone! My name is Daniel Luster and I'm the star of this blog (in courtesy of Blogger) and I'd like to talk about my foot fetish and it's almost the size of my ego, really. There are a lotta things that I can do with women's feet and here's the list of things that I'll do with women's feet:

1. I'll fondle my junk (I'm talking about my genitalia) with their feet--it's called a footjob, ladies and gentlemen!

2. I'll take pictures of their feet--after I purchase a camera from Walmart, lol!

3. I'll talk to their feet, but it's up to them to speak from their toes in order to make their feet seem like they're talking on their own terms, lol! I can do it in order to get an arousal.

4. I'll ask them their shoe size and how well pedicured they are.

5. I'll suck on their toes, lick their soles like big, wrinkly lollipops.

6. I'll deliberately smell their stinky, sweaty, cheesy feet!

Note: Y'know that I'm a deliberate foot-fetishist. However, I can be able to join in the ranks of legendary independent film-maker, Quentin Tarantino.💋💋💋💋💋


No comments:

Post a Comment